Local Counseling Services
High Alpine Counseling – Jess Hadford-Crook, LPC
Local Psychiatric Services
Ballen Medical & Wellness – “Integrative psychiatry for all ages. At Ballen Medical & Wellness, we believe in an integrative approach which combines psychiatry, counseling, and medication management with IV therapy and other holistic alternatives. We embrace complex cases where patients have tried different options — sometimes for years — but can’t find treatment that brings enough relief or results. This includes patients with co-occurring symptoms such as depression and addiction, as well as patients who’ve had difficulty finding an accurate diagnosis.”
Mental Health Apps
The following apps are listed to provide you with additional online mental health information and resources.
For Depression & Anxiety
- PACIFICA – Mood, health, and goal tracker. Community support and hope board.
- MIND SHIFT – Teen and young adult coping mechanisms, tools for anxiety and depression.
- T2 MOOD TRACKER – Monitor your mood, emotional health and feeling patterns.
- DBSA WELLNESS TRACKER – Better recognize potential mood triggers in your daily life.
Meditation & Mindfulness
- HEADSPACE – Meditation and mindfulness techniques.
- SMILING MIND – Mindfulness and meditation exercises for ages 7 and up.
- MINDFUL GNATS – Basic relaxation and mindfulness skills for youth.
- SOBER GRID – Social network to locate others in your area who have similar substance abuse issues.
- LIVESTRONG MY QUIT COACH – Support for smoking cessation.
- MY3 – Contacts for who to call for support. Safety plan. Suicide helpline.
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed apps.