Local Counseling Services
High Alpine Counseling – Jess Hadford-Crook, LPC
Mental Health Apps
The following apps are listed to provide you with additional online mental health information and resources.
For Depression & Anxiety
- PACIFICA – Mood, health, and goal tracker. Community support and hope board.
- MIND SHIFT – Teen and young adult coping mechanisms, tools for anxiety and depression.
- T2 MOOD TRACKER – Monitor your mood, emotional health and feeling patterns.
- DBSA WELLNESS TRACKER – Better recognize potential mood triggers in your daily life.
Meditation & Mindfulness
- HEADSPACE – Meditation and mindfulness techniques.
- SMILING MIND – Mindfulness and meditation exercises for ages 7 and up.
- MINDFUL GNATS – Basic relaxation and mindfulness skills for youth.
- SOBER GRID – Social network to locate others in your area who have similar substance abuse issues.
- LIVESTRONG MY QUIT COACH – Support for smoking cessation.
- MY3 – Contacts for who to call for support. Safety plan. Suicide helpline.
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed apps.